Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 months

Well, Isaac is now 2 months and the time has really flown by. He had his very first holiday, Thanksgiving.  We had his grandma Nancy and niece Santanna here to share in his holiday.  Also, his buddy Kade came over to join in the festivus (along with his parents).  Isaac slept the day away. 

Currently, his daily activities consist of talking to the Christmas tree, mirror, and his favorite picture on the wall by his changing table.  His smile will melt your heart.  Devin took him to his 2 month doctor appointment.  The doctor said that he is as strong as a 4 month old.  Not to brag or anything but I think he gets that from me ;)  He got his shots and Devin said that watching him cry was the worst thing imaginable.  Glad that was not me taking him to the doctor.  Well, I better go and get to my baby!  I have been spending way too long trying to figure this montage thing out.  Kidding, I spent about an hour swearing last night and got smart and got Devin up this morning and he figured it out in like 5 minutes.  It pays to be married to a computer programmer.   

Below is a montage of Isaac's first months.  Click and enjoy!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey cowgirl~
I LOVE the montage!! It's awesome:) You have such a beautiful boy - I cannot wait to see him again. Hope you are enjoying motherhood...
Love Lesbo