Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Potty"

This week I had a potty nightmare. Ikie told me that he had to "go potty." I hate to admit it but I was ignoring him a bit. He usually tells me that so he can sit on the potty and throw tons of toilet paper in the potty, he does not actually need to use the potty. So I wanted to finish cleaning the dishes before we had our "potty routine."
So all of a sudden I hear "help mommy!" I look over and Ikie has his pants down, his diaper about off and poop everywhere! UGH! Worst mommy award for not listening! So I run upstairs and throw Ikie on the toilet. I got poop on me so I am wiping myself off and Ikie with toilet paper. Poop is smeared on the toilet so I got to wipe that off too. Then I plug the toilet! OMG! I am freaking out! Finally..get it cleaned off and put Isaac in the bath tub. I am not prepared for this bath so I don't have his fresh pajama's or diaper out. So after the bath, Isaac and I go in his room. For some unknown reason...Ikie is freaking out...who knows...He has some of me in him! :) So I set him down to get his pajama's out and ready. What does he do next...yes you can about imagine. He pee's everywhere..like a waterfountain!

A few nights prior to my nightmare...Devin had a potty nightmare. Devin was giving Isaac a bath and he decided to poop in the tub. Isaac that is...not Devin :) HA! Devin was so grossed out.

On a postive note...he used the potty properly last night. He had to go potty...told me...and would not let me take him off the potty until he actually went! What a good boy!

No comments: