Tuesday, March 30, 2010

17 months

Isaac is doing very well. He is a great eater. He loves to eat hot dogs, banana's, rice, mac and cheese, and pretty much any pasta. He loves to dip things in ranch dressing and ketchup. He was dipping lettuce in ranch the other day. He will often times sign and say "eat" and go straight to his high chair. It is funny how tiny he is though. He has chicken legs and is not even in 18 month old clothes yet.

We think that he may be left handed. Neither Devin or I are left handed? Don't know where this is coming from? I did love Mark Grace (left handed first baseman for the Cubs) when I was in high school. Don't know if that has anything to do with anything.

My parents were just here and Isaac had a great time with them. They took him to the children's museum and the mall. The day after they left, Ikie went around the house calling out for "pa pa" My parents even got to see the massive tantrums that Ikie throws. He is a little strong willed. He loved playing and reading with grandma and grandpa too.

I made it through the first few days of the "new baby" situation at daycare. I was crying to Devin about Isaac not being the baby. He tells me that that is not a "real problem." My daycare lady did tell me that Isaac did not know what to think of the baby.

Isaac is trying to say many words, too many to even recall. He is really good at copying the kids and Devin and I.

Isaac loves to play outside and gets so mad when we try to bring him inside.

He continues to love his bottle and we are giving him more milk in the bottle versus water now. We were trying to break him of the bottle by giving him water. I gave up on that idea and gave in. This will make Isaac's grandparents (on both sides) and great grandmother's proud.

Love to all

No comments: