Saturday, April 3, 2010

"All Done"

If you have not been able to tell from many of my posts.....I love to eat out. However, I am sad to say I have been defeated. Yes defeated....by a one year old. It just isn't worth it any longer. Isaac just isn't ready. We are at a restaurant for no longer then 3 minutes before Isaac looks at us and holds out his hands stating "all done." He doesn't care if we try to occupy him with food and drinks. He just wants to run around the restaurant and raise hell.
We went to Chili's last night and it was 40 minutes of misery. I was so ready for some ribs, beer and some time with Devin too! Isaac would not sit in his high chair. He did not want the food we ordered for him. He was climbing all over me, trying to climb on the table, telling us to "go." I finally got a few minutes of rest when he decided to harass the beautiful 20 something year old behind me. I know I should have stopped him but hey......I needed to eat. The girl that Isaac decided to flirt with was so cute. She would smile at Isaac and he would smile and then put his shoulder to his cheek. Isaac's flirting was definately cute but he did not want to leave the poor girl alone. I would try to get him to turn around and he would yell at me and tell me "no, no." So we will be saving some money in the months to come by not eating out!

No comments: