Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stories that make me smile

This morning I was running late for work as usual. I was looking in the fridge for my pop and Isaac was trying to open the drawer in the fridge. He was pulling the drawer and saying apple. He would even use the sign for apple too. I did not have time to get an apple ready for him. So I tried to give him a cookie or milk. He then looked at me and rubbed his belly (sign for please) and said "pees, pees." Ok...my heart is melting. So I scream for Devin to get in the kitchen and help this poor child so I can race to work. How could we deny this kid after he asked so nicely!

Devin always takes Isaac to daycare in the mornings. Today he was walking to get into the day care house. Ikie could hear my daycare lady's daughter playing piano. He started to scream and ran into the room where she was playing piano. My daycare lady said "Isaac, come say good bye to your dad." Isaac screamed "no." Devin looked into the piano room and Isaac was in there dancing by himself.

He is starting to give me tons of kisses. I ask him to give me a kiss and he puckers out his lips and say "MmmWah."

He is also able to point to his eyes, ears, head, hair, feet, legs, belly button, and tongue when asked.

He tries to copy the big kids at daycare. The kids were jumping on the trampoline. I put Ikie on the trampoline and he would jump when I would tell him too. He would bounce and laugh and had a huge smile on his face. He noticed that the kids had their shoes off. He sat down and pulled on his shoes saying "off, off." He did not give up until he had the shoes off just like the other kids.

No comments: