Saturday, April 3, 2010

Isaac's bruise

Isaac has a massive bruise on his forehead. This bruise took place under my husband's watch. Yes, Devin's watch and not mine. See, for those that don't know what goes on in my house, this is a shocking event because Devin is so cautious.....way more cautious then me....or so he thinks. Devin tells me that Isaac was hiding behind our library table. Devin yelled in one of Isaac's toys..trying to play with him. This startled Ikie and he ran right into my big heavy table. Causing a pretty big bruise. Devin said that his cry was preceeded by 35 seconds of him holding his breath, then he actually cried! Poor kid.
This is Isaac's second major accident or bruise. His other "event" happened in January/2010. He was climbing the stair, and I could not get to him in time and he fell down about 3-4 stairs. I screamed...probably did not help matters much and Devin came running to see what happened. Devin was upset that it happened...first bruise...was mad at me that I "wasn't watching closely."
So in summary, these bruises are going to happen on anyones watch and they are hard on mommy's and daddy's.

No comments: