Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am getting O-L-D!

Ugh! I am feeling so old lately...because I am getting old. UGH! The other weekend, Chad/Cherie, Devin and I went out on a date. We got a babysitter for the boys and decided to go out to dinner and out dancing. I realized that I am not 21 anymore. I still feel 21, perhaps act 21, but do NOT look 21. Cherie and I were dancing our little hearts out. I would stare at some of the girls (good thing that I did not get beat up) to see what they were wearing. My outfit did not so much look like theirs. I really have no idea when my age caught up to me. Time has gone so fast.
I try so hard to stay young. I watch MTV all the time. I try and stay up to date with the latest music . So ....in summary.....I refuse to grow old gracefully.

PS- I am very proud of Cherie for getting a babysitter. She is very cautious of Kade and has never left him with a sitter (besides aunts/uncles and grandma's) before! Kade and Isaac did great with the sitter and really enjoyed themselves. Actually rumor has it...they did better with the sitter then with their moms/dads. They went to bed at a good time and without a fight, they ate well, and they went for a walk outside. Our boys even got to dance to the wiggles CD.

No comments: