Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lake

We have been enjoying ourselves at the lake the past few weekends. Isaac loves playing with Kade. The boys love riding the golf cart. They even try to jump on it and pretend to drive. It is an electic cart and somehow little Ikie got the brake off and it started to roll down the hill with him in it. Devin and Chad were able to stop it before any damage was done...nobody got hurt..phew! The boys love to see each other in the mornings and will smile and scream and just a minute later they start to fight and hit and scream about toys and sharing. I can't wait to see their relationship grow. I can just see them getting older and wanting to run around the camp ground. The camp ground is going to have a pool and already has a playground. Kade calls the playground a "parking lot." :)

Oh, I also have to mention that Ikie thinks he is too big for his high chair. He now wants his booster chair! GULP! You can all about imagine my reaction to this. Devin tells me to "get a grip." Regardless, the high chair will remain in the kitchen...I am definately not realy to put it in the basement.

No comments: