Sunday, February 21, 2010

Evolution of my blog

I have been thinking of ways to make this blog:
1. More enjoyable for me to do
2: More ejoyable for my readers .....I added the "S" to readers because I think that there may be 2 or 3 of you out there? Or maybe not?
3 Just to have some actual thought into this thing instead of being such a lazy blogger.

So....here is the beginning of good things to come. I found a list of random questions that I thought would be fun to answer. Devin thinks I am being silly and now wants his name off this blog. Really....he did not have much to this blog before. So, no difference.

Random Questions?

1. Ever prank called anyone? All the time when I was in junior high school. However, my mom would usually pick up the phone and say my name. So whoever, I was pranking would know it was me. Thanks mom. We should have never had a house phone.
2. Do you have cable? yes, thank the lord above. I love television. Especially day time television which I never get to watch because I am supposed to work everyday!
3. Favorite television show? HMMMMM. tough question. Lets see, any show on MTV or E. I love 16 and Pregnant, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Everybody loves Raymond. I am also into HGTV. Is that showing my age? I would love to watch Ellen but again....got to work.
4. Fav orite type of candy bar? They are all yummy. Cherie said that she knew that I could be her best friend, the day she wanted a snickers bar and I whipped one out of my purse!
5. would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I would love to say yes so I sounded adventerous but in reality.... but likely not
6. Favorite Restaraunt? Easy question....Do I have enough room? Hu Hot, Olive Garden, Applebees, Buffalo Wild Wings, anything Mexican, Ground Round for Bloody Mary's, Red Lobster. Ok, I love food and cocktails...
7. Do you have a garden? Ummmm no. That would just be a disaster.

See ya next post!

2 comments:

Shannonheick said...

Amanda-I love that Devin is ex-communicating himself from the blog! He makes me laugh! I love your random questions and answers! I will always be a loyal follower Amanda! Keep posting. Just post to post. It's fun and you will grow to love it! I bet you were laughing at yourself when you were answering your random questions! Just like in grad school!

CaeaLucera said...

i read your blog! tell devin he's dumb and creepers like me love this stuff. i cant believe how big baby isaac's gotton, i miss that little boy. he's so beautiful. Im about to kidnap him, seriously. i miss your sillyness too. love you