Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun Times

Issac is doing so many fun things now. I just smile and laugh all day long.....especially when I am on the road for work.

The other day, Devin was getting ready in our bathroom when he heard Isaac blowing bubbles. Here Ikie was on the floor licking out of Weezie's water dish. Devin said "Isaac, what are you doing." Ikie looked at Devin and smiled and said "No, No." Then went back to drinking Weezies water. I guess he is really paying attention to what WE are ALL doing.

He knows what he is not supposed to do. He actually gives us a little warning that he is up to some mischief. He will shake his head and say "no no" right before he does something naughty. He knows that he is not supposed to play with my lamp and he was telling us "no" as he was trying to remove the lamp off the table. We quickly jumped up to intervene.

He loves to be loud and scream too. Any time he hears a loud noise, he screams. Then we say "oh my gosh" and then he screams about 10 more times and laughs hysterically at himself.

We still have not beat the bottle habit. I put him in the car after daycare and the first thing that I hear is "bobble, bobble." I usually give in.....I am made of marshmallow when it comes to this kid. We get home and I give him a bottle. He now plays with his toys and the bottle is actually hanging from his teeth. A sure sign that he is a bit big for his bottle.

He loves Weezie and loves to torment her too. I must tell Weezie "good girl" alot because Ikie will copy that and then tease her with her treats...again laughing that he acutally has the control.

He is saying about 20 words now. Not consistentantly but is saying words. He even said the word "snow" today. I was laying in bed actually counting them all the other night. Devin asked me what I was doing and I told him that I wanted to count all the words so I don't miss what milestones he has reached.

Well more posts later. Love to all!

No comments: